Have you heard about the Teal Pumpkin Project? It is a nation-wide effort to provide all children with a safe, special treat when they go trick-or-treating on Halloween night.
The best part is that ANYONE can participate and other than purchasing safe, non-food treats for trick-or-treaters in place of candy…it’s FREE!!!
Since Halloween candy has been out since the second week of September here, there’s definitely no shortage of that.
But what about reasonably priced non-food Halloween treats? Those aren’t quite as readily available at your local grocery or drug store. And who has time to go racing from store to store looking for a budget-friendly options that will be enough for the hoards of trick-or-treaters you’re expecting.
No time. Small budget. No options. It’s October 11th…Halloween is in 20 days.
What to do?
May I suggest you consider Oriental Trading?
*In full disclosure I’ll let you know that Oriental Trading contacted me a week or two ago and asked if they could send me some non-food items that would be perfect for Halloween. They did not pay me to write this review and did not require me to do this giveaway. The opinions in this article are strictly my own.*
Now, you can order from Oriental Trading right now in the interest of time. Check out some very cool Halloween options here.
In the meantime, I’m doing a couple of giveaways that you might want to check out. Here’s whats up for grabs in each giveaway:
- 12 individual Orange & Black Halloween Friendship Rope Bracelets
- 12 individual Peanuts Halloween Tattoos
- 4 individual Halloween Stamper Rings
- 2 individual Goofy Halloween Glasses
- 15 individual Jumping Spiders
- 2 individual Sticky Zombie Wall Tumblers
- 3 individual Neon Sticky Eyeballs
- 9 individual Realistic Sticky Frogs
- 24+ individual Jack-o-lantern Face Stickers
- 4 individual Boo-Bunch Halloween Pencils
- 2 individual Plush Hairball Characters
Now that you know what is up for grabs, here is how it will work…
I have created two Halloween care packages that I am giving away to those of you living in the contiguous United States. All you have to do to be eligible is to subscribe by email to my blog (on the right-hand column of this page) before 11:59pm on Friday, October 14, 2016.
I am donating the other two Halloween care packages to two different families that have been directly and severely impacted by Hurricane Matthew. To be eligible, these families must:
- be directly and severely impacted by 2016’s Hurricane Matthew
- have a child with food allergies
- and live in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, or South Carolina.
We are going to use the honor system for these submissions. If you know of a family that meets the above criteria, please email me their name and full address at firstname.lastname@example.org. Care packages will go out to the first two valid entries I receive by email.